The event starts on March 27th and ends March 30. Wanna Sign up? You can HERE
Last time I kind of jumped in in the middle and used it as an excuse to switch from blogger to WordPress.
I was so happy that I did and couldn’t wait for the next bloggiesta because it gave me so much motivation last time
I have only 3 major goals this time.
1. Fix all Review post from the Switch (this I plan to finish this I hope since there is a LOT to fix, it’s my main goal)
2. Set up archive once review posts are fixed
3. Make sure all reviews are shared on Amazon, Goodreads, B&N
So I didn’t get everything finished but I got a lot of it done. I Plan to continue thought out the next couple of weeks.
Here is what I did
- I fixed about 5 months of reviews so I have a great head start to finish the rest soon.
- I answered all my Author Spotlight emails
- I wrote 3 posts for the week. Even one I didn’t think I was going to do and I am so happy I did.
- Updated my blog calendar
I am very happy with what I have done and I hope this is a great start to me being more organized. YAY
I have a feeling #1 is going to take me quite a while but just knowing I can at least get half of it done will be a huge accomplishment for me.
I am very excited to be starting this and can’t wait for tomorrow 🙂
One the Right side you will will the button that will take you to this post, I will be updating here about my progressthen on Sunday stop by my Week in READ-view and The Sunday Post to see how I did 🙂
Are you joining the Bloggiesta? If so what do you plan to do