It’s NEW FEATURE TIME!!!!
I struggled with what to call this feature, I wanted to do something different, give you fun facts or my favorite things or just 5 memories. I wanted to do 5 since I wanted to do it on Friday. I didn’t want to do themes since others does stuff similar to that. I wanted it to be simple and laid back with fun things to share. It wont be every week but whenever I have something to share. So after long thought I finally came up with a name and here it is the new feature. Today I am doing…
5 objects/things I can’t live without
- My Computer ~ Obviously 🙂 I spend about 95% of my time on the computer, whether it’s for work, working at home, blogging or searching for that next awesome read. I also use it for a bit of gaming. Honestly can’t live without it, I am just a techie-girl, I lived before the computer/smartphone so I know what it was like. Trust me I don’t ever want to live without it! 🙂 lol
- My Phone ~ Since I am a techie-girl I can’t live without my phone…I love my phone…it has music, games, my friends live in my phone and my books are there. I love my phone.
- Coffee ~ I can’t live without it. It is my fuel, my energy. It keeps me from murder. Coffee! 🙂
- Netflix ~ I am addicted to Netflix, I tend to make that my go to place to watch stuff. I like Hulu also, since I don’t watch TV I use Netflix to binge watch and Hulu to catch up on now shows. What did we do before Netflix/Hulu? How did we survive!
- My Planner ~ It’s like my life line, the only thing that keeps me all together. If I miss a day it throws me off completely. I love writing out my week and planning things that need to be done, I love lists. The more lists I have the happier I am. I love it even better when I can cross things out 🙂
I think I have done something like this before and I might repeat at some point again but otherwise I thought it would be fun to share. 🙂
What are 5 things you can’t live without?
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week!