Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top ten books I loved my first year blogging
This topic was an exciting one for me, as I love trips down memory lane. And that’s part of what I love about blogging – having this written record of past moments. Turns out my organization style made this harder than I expected, but it was still a fun project.
So, the 10 books I loved most my first year blogging were…
- Providence Unveiled by Selina Fenech. I found this series on a blog tour and it was surprising how much I loved it.
- North Pole Reform School by Jaimie Admans. Has to be one of the best Christmas stories I’ve read so far.
- Attempting Elizabeth by Jessica Grey. OMG I loved this book so much,but I had forgotten about it! May want to reread it.
- The Holdout by Laurel Osterkamp. I read this in one sitting! It had an addictive quality to it, I just couldn’t wait to see what would happen next.
- Crimson Night by Marie Hall. My first year blogging I discovered and fell in love with Marie Hall and this series was the one that started that love affair. She doesn’t write under the name Marie Hall any longer, but you can find her as Jovee Winters and RS Black 🙂
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I finally picked up this series my first year blogging – I’m still not current because these books are so long! But it was definitely a favorite 🙂
- With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent. This series was the one the introduced me to one of my absolute favorite narrators, Amanda Ronconi. This final book was a real heart-stomping ending to the series, especially for a YA!
- Bitter Night by Diana Pharaoh Francis. I’m always recommending this author/series to fans of Urban Fantasy. It’s so original, so brutal, so… amazing! May need to reread!
- Pale Demon by Kim Harrison. My first year blogging I was busy discovering The Hollows – I chose this one because it’s like my favorite cover and one of my favorite books in the series. A definite great discovery thanks to blogging!
- Tempt the Stars by Karen Chance. This is a beloved series that I have fallen behind on 🙁 I remember winning this one in an ARC giveaway and being so thrilled (it was my first ARC I think) and reading it immediately. I really need to catch up on the series!