Top Ten of the Most Unique Books I’ve Read
Clicking on covers will take you to goodreads.
- Turner Street by R.S. Veira ~ I just recently finished this series and unique is exactly how I would describe this series. The story is told in Multiple POVs it’s so amazingly done. It’s the first time I ever read a book with that many POVs and it works.
- And The Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich ~ I knew from the first chapter this was going to be unique, I never read anything quite like this and I want to read more from her because I heard most of her books are in a similar format.
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux ~ The pictures! I love the addition, it adds so much to this story which makes it very unique. However, it’s starting to be done a lot more now but since it’s the only book I read like it, it’s unique to me. 🙂
- Your by Jasinda Wilder ~ Seriously this book is based off a country song, a country song that just so happens to be one of my favorite songs. I really liked how the story follows along with the song and how the song plays a big part in the book. Very unique.
- Pip Barlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures ~ This was a unique read, like the books with pictures this had some great illustrations that added so much more fun to reading this book. I loved that it was similar to journal pages. Very cute and unique read.
- This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp ~ This book killed me but was a unique read. Told in Multiple POV’s with Text messages, emails and twitter posts this book gave you the full feels of a school shooting. I had some issues with some of the backstories in this book but over all I still get the chills.
- Monsters around the Campfire by Donovan Scherer ~ This was a lot of short scary stories told campfire style. I thought this was unique and done pretty amazingly.
- Sleepless by Michael Omer ~ I loved this book, it was so different and unique. The book is enhanced by clicking on the link in the ebook and it takes you too a blog that the girl in the book is writing on. It’s really a fun way to add to a book, well this book was actually creepy but the blog part was fun. 🙂
- Too Late by Colleen Hoover ~ You read this book in the POV of the crazy boyfriend and getting in his head was…WOW! Never read anything like it.
- Shadow House by Dan Poblocki ~ Once again another unique reading experience since once you are finished reading the book you can download an app that give you more to the story in a choose your own adventure style. It’s really neat!
Thanks for stopping by
What are some of your unique reads?
Have a great day!