2015 Bookish Resolutions Progress Report lets you check in every month to tell us know how you are doing with your Bookish Resolutions and keeps you moving closer to your goal. We look forward to cheering you on to success!
Don’t forget to Tweet your progress to #BookishResolutions
So how is it going?
Well February’s “normal” routine didn’t work out so well, so instead of hoping for things to go back to normal I think I might have to adjust to a new normal. I did get a bit more accomplished, even with everything going on, so I am very happy about that and my ratio is going up, Yay! Only still working on the weight loss thing but honestly haven’t been doing anything yet working on a healthier way of eating and going to start walking with my son when the weather isn’t 20 below. So this is taking a little longer than expected 🙂
My Progress Report:
• Goal #1 ~ Get My Netgalley Ratio to 65%
- Jan – I am at 52%
- Feb – I am at 61% (I realized I never rated and sent feedback to some books)
• Goal #2 ~ Read 65 Books this year
- Jan – I have read 5 books so far
- Feb – I have read 10 books so far
• Goal #3 ~ Visit/Comment 30 Blogs a Month
- Jan – I was able to do the 30 however I would like to spread it out more instead of doing 3 days visiting 10 blogs.
- Feb~ I was able to visit 30 but again I did them all kind of in one shot, I would really like to spread this out more and even visit a ton more blogs, stupid real life keeps getting in the way lol
• Goal #4 ~ Read 20 Books Already on my Kindle
- Jan – I read 1 so far that was on my kindle before this challenge started.
- Feb – I have read 4 so far.
• Goal #5 ~ Lose 10lbs or More
- Jan – Not doing so good on this yet but I still have time.
- Feb – Not doing so good still on this but soon
Link up to the linky below to let us know how you are doing with your resolutions.
Have a great week and Happy Reading!