It’s time for our 3rd Quarter Report Card – a chance to update your progress, let us know if you’re on track for that A+, and enter the quarterly giveaway! If you’re not familiar with the Reading Assignment Challenge hosted by Michelle and I, get all the details here!
3rd Quarter Report Card
Here’s what you’ll need to do every time you turn in your Quarterly Report Card:
- Report which books you read, during which months.
- Report which months, if any, you didn’t make it.
- Link to your review and/or reading progress on Goodreads showing you read the book(s).
- Your final grade for the quarter, based on this chart:
- I made an A! Read all your books all three months of the quarter.
- I made a B! Read all your books for two months of the quarter.
- I made a C! Read all your books for one month of the quarter.
- I made an F!Didn’t read all your books during any months of the quarter.
How I Did:
Well, I made an F. I started this year out so strong but I’ve crashed and burned on #2017hw. I have one last quarter to give it a go, though!
How’d you do?
Link up to your Report Card update on the linky below:
3rd Quarter Report Card Giveaway
We’re also rewarding you for doing so good this quarter, so we have a giveaway for you! Enter the link for your #2017HW reviews from July, August, and September (they can simply be a quick Goodreads update or a full review on your blog). We’ll close the giveaway on the 8th and the winner will get a $5 gift card to Amazon (open internationally). Good luck!