I am honored to have on my blog today
and her book In this Moment
B. Benfield is an Indie Author who published her first novel ‘In This Moment’ in January of 2014. (Available on Amazon, B&N, iBooks, and Smashwords.) Her second book, ‘Whatever It Takes’ is set to release late April/early May. She writes New Adult/Romance. Her first two books are both standalone novels, but she has a two-book series on the way!
She works part time by day and is a writer by night. She started writing at a young age, mostly poetry, but always had her sight set on writing books. She is thrilled to now be given the opportunity to make her dream a reality. When she’s not chasing around her toddler son, you will find her glued to her laptop and with her nose stuck in a book.
Published January 2014
Brooke just can’t catch a break. All the heartache she’s encountered in just twenty four years is enough to send one person over the edge. After losing her husband, she confides in her boss, Reid Miller, and unexpectedly falls deeply in love, and fast.
Reid Miller is a smart, sexy southern gentleman with a heart wrenching secret. He is determined to keep the truth from everyone, including the woman he loves. But when his past comes back to haunt him, will it send Brooke running for the hills, or will their love prove to be strong enough to overcome it?
I had the honor of asking B. Benfield a few really fun questions…
- When do you find yourself singing? In the car! My 17 month old son likes to jam so we always crank the music up!
- It’s a rainy Sunday afternoon, What movie would you want to see on TV? Twilight! Oh yes!’
- What was your favorite childhood game? Candy Land! I would totally still play it today!
- Who is the most famous person you ever meet? Jessica Simpson! It was pretty awesome!
- What is your favorite kind of cereal? Captain Crunch! Bring on the sugar!
- If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Aubrey. Always loved that name!
- Name I book you suggest everyone must read? (Not including yours) Temptation by KM Golland. You’ll read the first, then have to continue the series, because you’ll fall in love!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today to check out this amazing author and her book!
If you are interested in being a part of the Author’s Spotlight ~ Please check out all the details HERE