Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog, Books & Real Life:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a wonderful new years eve. Ours was quiet at home just hanging out. I am hoping this year is nicer on our celebrities because WOW the last week really broke my heart.
It was crazy…and fun however on the 19th I ended up in the hospital from pulling a muscle in my neck and back. The pain was so intense. I was out of work for two days and completely miserable. By Friday I had to deal with the pain and get ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The pain has finally gone away but I am still a little worried I will pull it again. It was not a fun pain at all.
I am happy to report that Santa came and left a shit load of toys I now have to put away 🙂 but I am ok with that since I need to redo some rooms anyway. The WiFi had to be upgraded because of all the NEW electronics in the house. Now everything runs faster and better. It was a great two weeks, I really enjoyed it but it was CRAZY!
The picture on the top left is Julia’s gifts, top right is The Animals, and the bottom Ryan. They were both every happy with everything they got. It was awesome to see those smiles.
I am happy to have all that over and back to our regular schedules, I am looking forward to 2017. I spend a lot of the day Friday brainstorming the new year and getting those ideas in order. I made my list of challenges and hope to do a lot of reading this year. I am also hoping that the blog will be a lot more productive and filled with lots of reviews and fun posts. This might not happen until the end of this month but I am determined to make it happen.
BTW…I am 41 DAYS, SMOKE FREE!!!! *throws confetti*
Last Week on the Blog:
- [26 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ July 2016 Recap
- [27 Dec] Taking a break ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [27 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ August 2016 Recap
- [28 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ September 2016 Recap
- [29 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ October 2016 Recap
- [30 Dec] 2016 #BookishResolutions PROGRESS REPORT End Post!
- [30 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ November 2016 Recap
- [30 Dec] I’m ready for a few challenges! 2017 Challenge Sign Up/Goal Post…
- [31 Dec] Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller ★★★★
- [31 Dec] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ December 2016 Recap
What you might see this week:
I will be working on stuff this week so this week is VERY light. 🙂
- Task It Tuesday~ New Year, New Tasks
- My TBR List Vote
- Review The Breakup Support Group
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
- Creeping Shadow by Jonathan Stroud
- Bad Nanny by C.M. Stunich
- Beloved by Corinne Michaels
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- After We Fall by Melanie Harlow
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!