In Real life:
Every bit of weather that winter offers happened in one day this week. Tuesday we had the weirdest winter storm ever. It snowed, sleeted, rained, ice rain, froze and snowed again. Like a winters worth of weather in one day. It was the worst 6 inches to shovel because it was heavy and wet. The kids had off of school for two days because apparently the towns forgot how to plow. The streets are a mess and it was a nightmare to drive anywhere. I took off on Tuesday (the day it started) and returned to work on Wednesday but it was one hell of an adventure to get there. I am really over the winter and this is coming from the girl who loves winter.
I took the week off to clear my head and I think I might need another week but I will wait until the spring because winter is not a great time to clear your head. 🙂 I did a little blogging (see below) and I read not as much as I wanted but it’s ok. I honestly spent a lot of time just doing stuff off the computer and working on some design stuff. So it was a nice week but I am back and can start to visit again because I missed you all!!!
On the blog:
Wednesday was the last day of Blog Ahead and I didn’t do as much as I wanted but I was happy with what I was able to accomplish. I think I finished with 7 posts ahead and 16 drafts. Monday starts Bloggiesta I really want to join to just focus on drafting posts. Honestly it’s not the same as it used to be, which makes me sad, because it was always my favorite event. I plan to just focus on drafting posts, I have other goals but since I do most, if not all, of my blogging on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I can really do it any time. I know that will change in the summer but I am hoping to be so ahead with drafts that I wont have to worry about posts, just visiting, finishing up drafts and scheduling reviews….Fingers Crossed!
What I’m Watching:
I am waiting for Bones to finish out Season 12 (the last season) so I can binge watch them all. So at the moment I am on season 9 going to season 10. This is my second fill run through so when I get to the end of 11 I can binge Season 12 finished out the entire show. (season 12 is the final for the series) When it’s done I plan to binge watch Once Upon a time since I missed this entire season then hopefully move on to all the other shows I wanted to watch.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [13 Mar] Hollow Blood (Sleepy Hollow Horrors, Book 1): The Hunt for the Foul Murderer of Ichabod Crane by Austin Dragon ★★★
- [14 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday ~Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR
- [14 Mar] Currently I’m….#2
- [15 Mar] Bellamy and The Brute by Alicia Michaels (@fantasybyalicia) Book Blitz
- [16 Mar] Midnight, Ghosts, and Gold! by Bernard Luthi ★★★★
- [17 Mar] Edge of Extinction: The Ark Plan (Edge of Extinction, #1) by Laura Martin ★★★★
- [19 Mar] Bet you didn’t even notice I was gone 😉 ~ WIR & TSP
- [19 Mar] #Bloggiesta Goals!
What you might see this week:
- Cover Characteristics: Vines
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Read in One Sitting
- TASK IT TUESDAY IS ON HIATUS UNTIL APRIL 4th ~ Promise it will be back bigger and better!!!!
- #Wishlist Intro Post NEW
- Review ~ Turner Street
- Five on Friday ~ Soundtracks
- My TBR Review ~ The Sun is also a Star
Books read & currently reading:
I am hoping I can finish Five Elements before the end of the month. It is my 2017HW book. I actually forgot I didn’t read one this month. I plan to ignore the family a lot this week. 🙂
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
This is two weeks of grabs, I didn’t go crazy….well I sort of went crazy. 🙂
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!