This time Bloggiesta is a week long…A WEEK LONG!!! I have made a ridiculously long list and plan to get most of it finished. I have been in such a blogging slump I need this more than anything. One of my main goals is to finish my Spreadsheet that I need to start. Plus get some of those awesome ideas I had set up and the posts written.
Lets get to the list…
Bloggiesta To-Do List
- SPREADSHEET!!!!<This has been started, YAY!
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books < This has been started but have a few more to adjust
- Organize my Kindle and put books in the correct collections. < Almost done
- Update Authors area of UBB ~ Fill in Authors not filled in.
- Set Up App Reviews < I set up one so it’s ready for me to pop in the review
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
- Set Up Just a Random Post Posts < Set up but not calling it this
- Set Up How does your garden grow? Post < Did just need to write it up
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday
- Set Up NEW feature for Wednesday
- Post Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
- Go back through the blog and Pin some stuff to Pinterest.
- Cross post all reviews to Goodreads and maybe Amazon
- 4 reviews all set up – need to schedule
- My Monthly Rewind Post
- Bookish Resolutions goal post
This is it for now if I can think of anything else I will add to this. I think the Spreadsheets are going to take me a while so it might fill up most of my time. I plan to start Bloggiesta on Sunday since I will be home all day and can get a lot more done. I will update this post if I finish anything.
Are you planned to join bloggiesta?
Have a great day!!