Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Year’s Resolutions for Reading, book blogging or Writing… and as we hit month 3 of 2023 it’s time do a check in!
How are we doing with our goals?
Well, all things considered I (Berls) think we’re doing okay, though we’ve definitely already hit our share of bumps. It’s too early to say anyone has failed yet – this is a great chance to take a look, modify and move forward doing better!
I track my goals every week on my Sunday Post but here’s a reminder of my goals and how I’ve been doing:
- Review all books on goodreads within 1 week of reading them. I really wish this goal were going better. I have been doing better about writing reviews than I had been, but I do have 21 outstanding reviews to write as of writing this post. If I keep my current pace of review writing that should be caught up by the end of March though. #fingerscrossed
- Keep up with My TBR List each month! So far, on track! I’ve gotten all the posts up on time, and I’ve read and reviewed all (only 2 but I’m taking it!) the books on schedule thus far.
- Complete all my COYER tasks on time. Yes! This I am keeping up with thanks to our Trello board!
- Sunday Post at least once each month.Yes! I’ve had a Sunday post every week since the new year.
- Set aside minimum 1 hour each week for blogging. Yes, I’m definitely spending at least 1 hour working on blog tasks but I’m realizing that 1 hour is barely enough to make a dent. I probably need 5-10 hours a week to do all that I want to do.
So yeah, I have room to grow but I’m happy with how I’m doing thus far!
How have your Bookish Resolutions been going? Is it time to re-resolve on a couple of them? Maybe you’re rocking? Share your updates (blog post, fb post, instagram, tik tok, some other social media I don’t know about because I’m getting old lol) and link up here!