It’s time for the brand NEW challenge for the New Year: 2019 Bookish Resolutions Challenge
We are going back to basics! Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Year’s Resolutions for Reading, book blogging or Writing…There is still time to sign up and get your resolutions started!
So last year I totally failed this. I was originally the silent partner in the challenge and it was run by Laura but she’s now an awesome author and this year sort of just fell apart. So it’s time to start over and try again. I am looking forward to this years challenge. I have a few things I want to get better at in 2019 that I wasn’t in 2018. This year’s resolutions will be all about reading since that is what I sucked at most last year. I sucked at blogging too but there was reasons for that.
- Read 25 Books already on my bookshelf or kindle (only books received before 2019)
- Read 20 Physical books from my bookshelf
- Finish 3 Trilogies this year
- Set Goodreads goal to 100 and complete without changing. (fingers crossed)
- Start 3 new series with more than 5 books.
- Spend at least one hour a day reading (of course more hours are encouraged) 😉