Off the Blog:
The most exciting thing that happened this week was my son because assistant Middle School Representative. He helps the Representative…represent. Honestly, I have no idea what he does but he was so happy and I was so happy for him.
The weather started warm and ending freezing and I loved every minute of it. Now if it would just snow I would be over the moon excited. I sat with the window open and enjoyed the freezing breeze that was coming into the window. The family thought I was nuts but I was very happy! 🙂
We got crafty this week. My daughter has been bugging me about going to Michaels or AC Moore but never really explained what I was going for. So this weekend I decided I would take her. She wanted clay to make clay charms and after some research I realized she could do really good with it. If she sticks with it and gets better, I told her we can open a Etsy show so she can sell them. She has a lot of work to do but I think she will do amazing, just need to work on her self esteem and confidence. I also got myself some pretty yarn and plan to start crocheting a blanket because I really do miss crocheting. The yarn is a pretty pink, brown and beige, it reminds me of a cupcake. I could make a very pretty blanket with it. I am actually excited and am ready to just get back to relaxing instead of being constantly moving or working.
Blogging News and Updates:
I am still slightly ahead and have some stuff to do this week but I had the kids home with me so it was hard on Friday to get stuff done. I should be good this week to get some design and blogging stuff complete. I feel like I am in a good place, now if I can just get my reading in order that would be awesome.
I am hoping to do some blogging today but I have a cheerleading dance to go to so I wont be around until later to actually do any blogging or designing, I do hope I can read while I am there. 😉
Last Week on the Blog:
- [6 Nov] Just a Few Innkeeper Chronicles Books I Read
- [6 Nov] Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [6 Nov] Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [6 Nov] One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews ★★★★
- [7 Nov] Lies Jane Austen Told Me by Julie Wright Spotlight
- [8 Nov] #bingewatchersclub ~ CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- [9 Nov] After We Fall by Melanie Harlow ★★★★
- [10 Nov] 5 on Friday ~ Thankful Edition! Blogging Thanks!
- [11 Nov] My To-Be Read List November And the Winner is….
- [11 Nov] Berls’s My TBR List Pick for November 2017
- [11 Nov] Sunday Post with Berls | Another busy week!
- [12 Nov] A boring week….Thank goodness! ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Addison Cooke Spotlight Post
- Can you read a series half way post.
- Review – Alone (Maybe)
- 5 on Friday Thankful Edition ~ Books & Things
Bookish News and What I grabbed
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!