What exactly does Dog Days of Summer mean? Well, it means it’s HOT! But for COYER it means, read books with an animal on the cover 🙂 Read-a-thon is from August 29th – September 4th.
Dog Days of Summer Read-a-thon Rules
- When you finish a book, give it a mini-review on goodreads. 2-3 sentences is all you need for this giveaway! Go back and write the full review for COYER when you’re ready. Easy right?
- All books must meet COYER Requirements (so basically no library books and legally obtained)
- Read book with (an) animal(s) on the cover
- Sign-up on the linky below by 11:59 PM September 1st. No link required, just give us your name so we know you’re joining in.
- Sometime between now and 11:59 PM September 1st, post on your blog, twitter, FB, Google+, Booklikes (you get the idea… somewhere!) that you’re participating. That’s the link you’ll need for the Rafflecopter
- Bonus Round Points: Enter books read in the Scavenger Hunt Giveaway, located on the kick off post IF they qualify for BOTH a scavenger hunt item AND the read-a-thon. The bonus round point will only be available in the giveaway widget August 29th – September 2nd. You may enter 1 book per day.
- Have Fun!
Grab the Button
Sign-Up[inlinkz_linkup id=532309 mode=1]
You’ll have the choice of one of these books:
US & International
Note:International participants, you may have any item (if you win lol) that is NOT marked US ONLY in the giveaway form. So feel free to pick print items if they aren’t marked.