Winter COYER 2014 – 2015
There’s still time to sign up, though. If you need a refresher on the rules or missed the sign-ups, check out the sign up post. Sign-ups and the referral contest will remain open until January 25th, 2015.
Calendar of Events
In addition to the main challenge to read and review your Free or Nearly Free E-Reads, we’ll have Read-a-thons, mini-challenges, games in our FB Group (request to join here!), and twitter parties – ALL with giveaways. All these things are EXTRAS and are NOT required. But don’t miss them all, they’re tons of fun!
All COYER Read-a-thons will have their own prize and are open to anyone who wants to sign up, even if they’re not doing COYER. Here’s what we’ve scheduled. You can signup for any/all of the Read-a-thons now, by clicking on their link. All books for Read-a-thons must meet COYER requirements.
- New Year’s Read-a-thon: Join us January 1st – January 4th to kickoff the New Year with authors, narrators, or series that are new-to-you. Sign up closes December 31st. Get details & sign up here.
- Dusting off the Shelves Read-a-thon: From January 12th – January 16th find the oldest UNREAD ebook or Audiobook you own and clean it off your shelf. Finish it? DNF it? Move to the next oldest! Sign up closes January 11th. Get details & sign up here.
- Scavenger Hunt Read-a-thon: Hunt your shelves January 25th to February 8th and see how many points you can earn! We’ll send out an official list of items January 21st to everyone signed up, so sign up will close January 20th. Get details & sign up here.
- Be My Valentine Read-a-thon: Love will be in the air! Find your romance themed books – or if you’re feeling unromantic, your horror books – for this read-a-thon February 12th -16th. Sign up will close February 11th. Get details & sign up here.
- Next in the Series Read-a-thon: Did you start a series and then never return to it? Well February 26th – February 28th is your chance! Sign up will close February 25th. Get details & sign up here.
Thanks to a bunch of your fellow participants we have some fun challenges for you, running back-to-back from January 1st through the end of the challenge. Each challenge has a giveaway, provided for you by the host and each giveaway is open internationally. These challenges range from reading challenges to fun bookish games, so there’s something for everyone. Based on the type of activity the lengths are different, so we’ll be reminding you when they come up. But mark your calendars so you can check them out:
- January 1st – January 4th: New Year’s Cover Challenge Hosted by Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My!
- Januay 5th – January 23rd: Three Historical Romances in Three Weeks Hosted by Lexxie @ (Un) Conventional Book Views.
- January 24th – January 27th: Dream Cast Challenge Hosted by Kathy @ My Nook, Books, & More.
- January 28th – February 10th: Tell Tiffy a Tale Hosted by Tiffany @ A TiffyFit’s Reading Corner
- February 11th – February 18th: A Phantasmic COYER Challenge Hosted by Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads
- February 19th – February 24th: Brandee’s Acrostic Accolades Challenge Hosted by Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee
- February 25th – March 1st: The Book Monsters Scavenger Hunt Hosted by Kristen @ The Book Monsters
- March 2nd – March 6th: Once Upon a Mini Challenge Hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road
Social Media Activities
We’ll have two twitter parties this COYER. Mark your calendars for 4pm EST Saturday January 24th and Sunday March 1st! Since Stormi has agreed to help us out as Social Media Guru, hop over to her post about all the games we’ll be playing in our COYER FB Group!
The Review Linky
And FINALLY! The way to win one of TWO $10 Amazon or B&N Gift Cards is to read AND REVIEW your COYER reads. Every time you link a review to the review linky here, you increase your chances of winning. The giveaway is International and randomly selected. We will be monitoring links to make sure that they link directly to reviews (on blogs, Goodreads, etc.) for COYER approved books.[inlinkz_linkup id=471430 mode=1]
Thanks for joining us! Good luck and have fun!
Michelle & Berls