This month was a lot better with reading. I didn’t get to all the books I wanted to but now that COYER is over I can finally get to some of the books on my shelf. I am skipping this week what book I want to read for next month but only because I have been mood reading a lot lately. I have picked a lot of quick reads because I can’t seem to focus on books for a long time. I think the weird weather and me having a bit of a cold the last few weeks has made my focus a little off, however, that hasn’t stopped me from reading some pretty awesome books this month.
Clicking on the pictures will take you to goodreads.
Books I read this month
- Edge of Extinction by Laura Martin
- The Titanic Mission by Gan Gutman
- The Stone Keeper by Kazu Kibuishi
- Stepbrother: No Limits by Lauren Landish
- Midnight, Ghosts and Gold by Bernard Luthi
- Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacey
- Turner Street by R.S. Veira
- Hollow Blood by Austin Dragon
Books I grabbed this month
No too bad, I really want to get to these soon and I am excited to read all of them.
- [10 Feb] King (King, #1) by T.M. Frazier ★★★★½
- [25 Feb] The Stonekeeper (Amulet, #1) by Kazu Kibuishi ★★★★
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!