Molly Harper and Amanda Ronconi have never let me down, and Accidental Sire was no exception. Not my favorite, but total fun.
- Seeing everyone from Half-Moon Hollow again. I swear, every time I pick up one of these books, I feel like I’m at the best reunion ever 🙂
- The snark and quirky characters. I wish I knew this many people who had the whit these characters do! Meagan is a great addition to the group and I just loved watching her insert foot in mouth with Jane… repeatedly.
- The James Marsters mention. I’m a die hard Buffy fan, so that was pretty great
- I loved seeing more of Georgi. I mean she’s creeptastic and I <3 her!
- I’m really excited for the avenues opened up for future books by the strangeness of Ben and Meagan!
- Amanda Ronconi’s narration – always a treat!
What Didn’t Work:
- For smart people, they really missed some very obvious signs as to who was up to no good. It was kinda disappointing that they were duped.
I just love picking up these books, filled with lots of snark and lol moments. It was just so fun to be with the gang again 🙂
Berls had a blast with the Half-Moon Hollow gang in Accidental Sire #review 4/5 stars Click To Tweet