Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Real Life & Blog News:
So with every happy story comes a tragedy, on Tuesday we had to say goodbye to Flyra. Yes, after all that craziness, she up and died on us. I had a feeling she would since the shell she was in was just way to big. My heart broke for my daughter but like all kids she bounced back rather quickly and now wants a hamster. I will warn you all now, Hermit Crabs are not easy to take care of and after this experience I think I will be happy to have a house full of hamsters.
On the Blog, nothing that interesting, just a lot more organizing and setting up some more Top Ten lists. I am a HUGE Sucker for lists and this one was fun to do so I have quite a few I can’t wait to share with you all. Lots about movies & video games but I am working on a few more, so excited about this feature and hope you all enjoyed the first one.
I just wanted to share this post just in case you missed it, I did a New App Review for a Scary but Fun App, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, if you have a chance please stop by and check it out. I did the review with my kids 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [16 Feb] The Dominion Pulse by Brad LaMar ★★★★
- [17 Feb] Still ahead and behind 🙂 ~ Task It Tuesday!
- [18 Feb] Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 ~ APP #Reviews
- [19 Feb] My Top Ten Apps I CANNOT live without! #BRTopTen
- [20 Feb] Hardcore: Volume Two by Staci Hart ★★★★
- [21 Feb] 2014/2015 #Coyer Winter Update ~ Week 9
- [22 Feb] Now I want a Hamster ~WIR & TSP
This Week on the Blog:
- Review The Madman’s Daughter (this contains spoilers)
- APP REVIEW~ Haunt the House (really cute game for kids and adults)
- Life of a Blogger ~ Routines
- My TBR List Review ~ Fairy Tale Reform School: Flunked
- 2015 Resolutions Post
- Last COYER Update Post 🙁
Books I got this week:
I GOT NOTHING!!!!! I have been avoiding Netgalley, Edelweiss and Amazon only because I really need to get to what I have already. Going to try and get through the rest of the month with no new books.
NEW! Picture of the week
I have seen some of you do this so I thought why not 🙂 I will share a random picture from the week or something I never shared before. Most pictures are on Instagram feel free to give me a follow. I follow back.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!