Blogging News and Bookish News:
- I did a lot of blogging but sadly nothing that has put me ahead…yet. I am hoping now that Blog Ahead has started I can get some posts schedules and my plan is to just Start them for April and just call March a bust. 🙂 March went by so fast!
- I drafted a lot post so now I just need to fill them in. I plan to spend the rest of today drafting a few more to end out bloggiesta and start fully on Blog Ahead tomorrow.
- I think this bloggiesta was a complete success! I am so happy with how it all worked out. The twitter parties are always my favorite. If you don’t have a chance to participate in the event you should totally check out the twitter parties, those are so fun.
- Since I have Kindle Unlimited and my reading taste has been really off lately, I am hoping once I finish Six of Crows I can start reading more of what I want to read. I am not in a slump but sadly the lack of time I have is now not only affecting my blogging but my reading too. It has also put my designing of covers on the back burner and I am getting very upset that I seem so lacking in time. I need to re-think what I am actually doing when it comes to blogging, reading and design to better manage my time because at the moment I SUCK at it. I also think I need a break.
- Next Sunday I WILL NOT have a Sunday Post since I will be hosting Easter at my house.
Around the blogosphere….
The first Mini Blog Ahead for 2018! Sign Up!This challenge is all about catching up and getting ahead with your blogging.
- I am hoping to visit this week so I can add some blogging links here. With Bloggiesta over and blog ahead starting I am hoping it frees up some of my time to be able to visit again.
- Can you read a series in a month Sign Up Post is LIVE! The challenge starts April 1st.
Last Week on the Blog:
- [19 Mar] Labels, Categories, and Tags. Oh My! Spring #bloggiesta Mini-Challenge
- [20 Mar] The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death by Kim Harrison ★★★★½
- [23 Mar] Ashes on the Moor by Sarah M. Eden
- [23 Mar] Blog Ahead ~ Let’s hope I can finally get ahead.
- [24 Mar] Can you read a series in a Month? Sign Up! Challenge starts April 1st
- [24 Mar] Can you read a series in a month? The series’ we picked.
- [25 Mar] Sunday Post with Berls | A Great Week Back!
- [25 Mar] Hold On! March is almost over already? ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- still working on it.
(Read, Currently Reading & Next)
What I grabbed
I want to take advantage of Kindle Unlimited so my can you read a series challenge will be a KU series I found and a genre I am looking forward to trying.
I WON A GOODREADS GIVEAWAY! WHAT?!?!?!? I haven’t gotten the book yet but YAY! It’s actually a book I really wanted to read. 🙂
Off the Blog Updates:
- Seriously is March almost over already? Where did the time go?
- Kittens are doing good and next week we find out if they still have roundworm. (I don’t think they do anymore). We are still treating them for Feline Herpes but that will be something they will have their entire lives but right now I need to get it into remission so poor Auggie stops sneezing.
- It F’N Snowed like 8 inches on Wednesday and the rest of the week was like spring. I can’t take it anymore. I do believe that was the last snow we are getting….I think.
- With me being off on Wednesday, I have taken work home, I haven’t done that in a long time so it was weird to be working from home again but I actually missed it, wish I could work from home more often.
- Easter is at my house again this year. I will be cooking dinner but also need to make Easter Pies and this year I need to make about 8 for family. The best part is the pie recipe makes 4 pies so I only have to do it twice but they are so yummy.
- The 10 Commandments are also on this coming weekend. I can’t wait since I really do love that movie.
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!