Blogging and Design News:
So I took off last weekend for my birthday and wasn’t able to do a lot of that weekend. I was productive this weekend and I am in a very good place. I was looking over some old blogging stuff and it made me sad how much has changed for me. I miss blogging so much and need to use my time better. I am still feeling extra bloggy and this weekend I spent a lot of time going over all my notes and ideas from last year. Some still apply and I plan to get those started and maybe even try out some of the ones I never got around to doing.
So I might do a blog makeover in the summer. I LOVE our header but it was my header before Berls joined me and I feel like we need a new header that represents us. My little girl will always be in some of my post logos since she has been with me from the start. I can’t let her go so quickly just like Berls can’t let go of her little witch. 🙂
Design has been steady but not super busy and I am ok with that. I can’t really do anything at the moment but some jobs. I have to wait until about the middle of June or July before I can really get back in the game. I have been working on stuff so when I am able to come back, I will have a large backlog. Fingers crossed I will be busy after that with lots of work! 🙂
I am working on my garden this week so I will have a How does your garden grow? Post soon. I wanted to get it all in and started before I make a full post about it. I plan to do them randomly as the garden grows.
Last week I got all three of my sites all GDPR compliant…honestly I have no idea what I was doing but added a few plug-ins and updated a bit of text so I hope it’s enough. So you might have to do a few extra clicking things before commenting and you have to enjoy some cookies. 😀
Around the blogosphere….
Have you signed up for COYER Yet? You still have plenty of time! This COYER is a monster with so much to do! Join up today, even if you can’t do the goodies you can still get lots of reading done!
Bloggiesta returns this month with a mini bloggiesta. June 22nd to June 24th! Lets get those tasks done together! Sign Up will be this week! 🙂
Last Week on the Blog:
- [1 Jan] Out with the Old, In with the New 2017 ~ Books & recap of Sept/Oct
- [1 Jan] #Bookishresolutions It’s time to get our resolutions started.
- [2 Jan] Out with the Old, In with the New ~ Writing, Fitness & a recap of Nov/Dec
- [2 Jan] #2017HW Reading Assignment EOY Report Card
- [3 Jan] #bingewatchersclub ~ Fuller House and a Marathon
- [4 Jan] The Eternity Elixir (Potion Masters, #1) by Frank L. Cole
- [6 Jan] Berls’s My TBR List Voting | January 2018
- [6 Jan] My To-Be Read List Jan 2018 Lets Vote! #MyTBRL
- [7 Jan] Sunday Post with Berls | Back in the Groove
What you might see this week:
- My Task it Tuesday ~ Still working on goodreads.
- Review ~ Devils unto Dust
- TBB Ask Post for May
- Michelle’s COYER Sign Up Post
- My TBR List the WINNER IS…..
This week in Books…
Really bummed about Sea of Darkness it was a DNF for me, I was so excited about that book. I just wasn’t liking the MC at all. She was very confusing to follow, she was suppose to be a kick ass fighter but was scared and fragile at times, it was like both authors were writing her different when it was their turn.
Still on my reverse harem kick, but of course the two that I read don’t have book two out until a few months from now! I was so excited to binge them when I realized they are new books. I hate waiting.
What I grabbed
Just one this week….
Off the Blog Updates:
- My birthday was on Monday and we spent the day driving home from the shore and ordered some yummy food from the diner, nothing special just a nice day.
- Over the weekend my husband put his name in to win a Samsung Tablet and he won, he told me that is now my birthday gift. lol we usually don’t exchange and he had me in mind when he put his name in.
- I got about $125 in amazon gift cards…I might be doing a lot of book grabbing soon! 😉
- Kittens did very good home alone with the sitter coming twice a day, so I am not worried about leaving them next time. Calliope seemed like she isn’t a fan of us leaving her but it’s only for two months. Plus it’s not every weekend.
- My husband and I went out for dinner to celebrate our birthdays at one of my favorite places. They serve tapas style dishes and I am in LOVE with the Fig Jam, Prosciutto and Gorgonzola Cheese Pizza! So Yummy!
- The rest of the week was quiet, hubby worked in the morning on Saturday since one of the guys is out and he needed to finish stuff before Monday.
- School is almost out and I can’t wait. It will be nice to sleep in a little and not have to get up at 5am to get lunches ready and kids off to school before getting myself off to work. My son has an extended school year but this year we are only doing three days. He asked to not go but I still feel like he needs it so I told him, he only has to do three days a week for three weeks. He was totally fine with that.
- The winter, we thought, was never ending and now all it does is rain. It’s also hot as balls. I just want a little bit in the middle..is that too much to ask!!! 🙂
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!