Welcome to Task It Tuesday! hosted by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life.
My Task(s) this week:
So this week I have a lot to do with the end of the month coming up and the start of November. I will be spending two days organizing my stuff and figure out what to do first. (I started this on Sunday) Most of the posts listed within the month need to be done before the month or at least at some point early in the month. I am hoping to try very hard to catch up on all my posts my sinuses have been making it very hard to think the last 2 weeks so fingers crossed it clears so I can at least do something.
- Posts ~ October
- Bookish Resolutions Progress Report
- Monthly Rewind
- Posts ~ November
- 4 Month of Giving Thanks posts
- COYER Sign Up Post
- Posts ~ December
- Out with the Old in with the New Posts ~ 12 Posts
- Set up Christmas TV Movie Review Post template (make logo)
- Set up template for Holiday Tradition and a Book
- Make Logo for Holiday Tradition and a Book
- Bookish Resolutions Sign Up Post
- 2016 Reading Assignment Sign Up Post
- Bookish Resolutions end of year post
- 2015 Reading Assignment end of year post
- Posts ~ General
- Reviews ~ Any Outstanding reviews to write
- Fun Facts
- Before the blog
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing but they are for next year
- Create a New Header for Thanksgiving and Christmas and Divider line for each month.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to update and finish this off completely so from now on it will be only updates.
- Goodreads ~ I need to update my books.
- Book Calendar ~ This is for ARCs but will be to keep track for next year
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ I want to build the structure of the site this weekend and maybe start on the design of the header
Do you have tasks you want to complete? Head on over to The Geeky Blogger and jump on the linky