Off the Blog, Blogging News and Updates:
Well lets just agree that January is a FREE trial month and Feb 1st is the start of a new year. We are almost done with Jan and I have accomplished NOTHING! 🙂 The best part about it is that I am totally ok with it. I am ok with the slowness of life right now even my reading is a little slow but the good thing is, I want to read, even if slowly. I am excited to read so I can officially say my slump is GONE! but it looks like some challenges are off to a slow start, it’s ok since I co-host all of them anyway. 😉 Hoping to get a lot of blogging done in the next few days, however I can officially call Jan a bust and will start making posts for Feb and on since it easier to move forward than it is to catch up.
So this week the weather was stupid and we froze but today and yesterday it’s like 50. I don’t even know what season I am ready for anymore because this winter has me all confused.
I have something exciting to tell you….I am now officially the co-host for Bloggiesta…I also made Berls come with me….well she volunteered but since we don’t think we host enough stuff we added one more. 🙂 We are actually helping Emily @ Emily Reads Everything,we plan to try and get bloggiesta back to what it was a few years ago. I am excited about it and looking forward to working with Emily and of course Berls (but I work with her all the time, so that part it’s really that exciting) 😉
You still have time to sign up for….
- Bookish Resolutions! It’s back to basics and we are making it a simple reading/blogging challenge! Lets get those resolutions completed this year…together!
- Give that Author you have always wanted to read some LOVE! Sign up for the AuthorLuv challenge!
- COYER HAS STARTED! But you still have time to Sign Up!
- Time to get those Reading Assignments listed. Join us for the 2018 Reading Assignment Challenge! We made it a little easier this time around. You still have plenty of time to sigh up!
- BLOGGIESTA first event of the year is Feb 3-4. It’s a fun challenge to help you get organized and get some of those tasks done on your blog. Sign up goes live on Monday so I will have the link next week
- Can you read a series in a Month will be back in April!
Last Week on the Blog:
- [15 Jan] Just a Few Random Fun Reads
- [15 Jan] Harmony Black by Craig Schaefer ★★★★
- [15 Jan] The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean ★★★★
- [15 Jan] Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper ★★★½
- [16 Jan] Kissing Santa by Heather Horrocks ★★★
- [17 Jan] #bingewatchersclub ~ Unplanned watching!
- [20 Jan] Books From Kinderland | Daily 5 and Leader in Me
- [20 Jan] The Daily Five (Second Edition): Fostering Literacy Independence in the Elementary Grades by Gail Boushey, Joan Moser ★★★★
- [20 Jan] The Leader in Me: How Schools and Parents Around the World Are Inspiring Greatness, One Child at a Time by Stephen R. Covey ★★★★
- [21 Jan] Sunday Post with Berls | What did I do this week?
- [21 Jan] January is a FREE trial month…right? ~ WIR & SP
What you might see this week:
- Review ~ Beauty and the Beastly by Melanie Karsak
- Bloggiesta Sign Up post (Maybe)
- My TBR List partial review ~ Spindle fire (since I know I wont be finished with it by Friday)
- Berls has a bunch of posts also (I only list mine)
Bookish News and What I grabbed:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!