My reading mood has been a little weird this month but I am loving the mix of books that I am reading. Sea of Ruin was super long but soooooo good! Totally worth the 450+ pages. I am loving a good dark romance, the spicier the better and I have a feeling August isn’t going to be any different.
I have read 35 of 50 books for my Goodreads goal and I have a feeling if things keep up I should be able to surpass my goal this year and it’s been a while since that has happened. Yay! Me.
Blogging has taken a bit of a backseat with my classes and the kids being taken back and forth to work and cheer but I am finding a schedule and will need to figure something out come September when I start looking for a job.
- [1 Jul] Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors by Sonali Dev ★★★★½
- [1 Jul] Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli, Aisha Saeed ★★★★
- [2 Jul] Educated by Tara Westover ★★★★★
- [8 Jul] When We Were Magic by Sarah Gailey ★★½
- [15 Jul] Dante’s Shelf: July 2021 Favorites ★★★★★
- [16 Jul] Play of Passion by Nalini Singh ★★★
- [22 Jul] Teach Me by Olivia Dade ★★★★
- [22 Jul] 40-Love by Olivia Dade ★★★
- [22 Jul] Sweetest in the Gale by Olivia Dade ★★★★
- [29 Jul] Under Glass and Stone by A.N. Willis ★★★
- [30 Jul] Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia ★★★
- [30 Jul] What the Lady's Maid Knew by E.E. Holmes ★★★★½
- [30 Jul] When You Least Expect It by Haley Cass ★★★★½
- [31 Jul] Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia ★★★
Book I read
Favorite Book I read this month
100% this is my favorite book this month and will be one of my favorite books this year.
What I watched
I am watching some anime still and just about finished with Ghost Hunt. I am not sure what I plan to watch next but I also have a thing for James Turner on Youtube. His let’s play for the Sims is hilarious and I just love watching him play.
Summer Reading List June 20th and ends Sept 22nd
You can find the original post HERE
- The Lies of Locke Lamora
- The Bone Ships
- Winter’s Fury
- The Once & Future Witches
- The Bone Shard Daughter
- The Cousins
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading!