It’s been a couple months since my last My To-Be Read List but it’s now BACK with a New logo
and I decided to change it up a little bit to make it more interactive!
I am introducing it to you today so you know the details and we can start officially tomorrow.
So without further ado let me present to you the NEW My To-Be Read List.
We sit for hours looking through our TBR lists wondering when we will ever get to that one book we were dying to read when we added it 3 months ago or maybe even a year. As our piles get bigger we realize there is just not enough time in a day to read all the books that we wanted to read. I started a feature a while ago showcasing some of the books on my personal TBR list but that wasn’t really helping me read them just reminding me that they are there and have been for quite a while. So I stopped and thought what can I do to get me to read the books on my list and showcase them at the same time. The light blub went off in my head and I thought….I GOT IT!!! Why not randomly (using random.org) pick 3 books from my To-Be Read List on Goodreads but instead of just showcasing them why not have you vote on which book you think I should read that month and then at the end of the month I will review the book and in the same post why not give one of the three books picked away (in ebook format).
So how does this work?
1. The first Saturday of each month a post will go up with the information on the 3 books that I picked. Including the Cover and Synopsis of each book.
2. Included in that post will be a Poll for you to vote on which one you want me to read. You can only enter once. The Poll is be open for a week.
3. The next Saturday I will tell you what book got the most votes and when I will start reading it.
4. When I am finished with the books the last Saturday of the month I will post a review of the book telling you what I thought about the book, I will even tell you if it was a DNF for me and why.
5. In the review post I will offer a Giveaway for a chance to win one of the three books that was picked for the month. If for some reason the book is unavailable for me to giveaway or just so happens to be a free book I will offer instead a $5 Gift card to Amazon or B&N.
Then the next month I will pick 3 more books for you to vote on…this will happen each month.
and that’s it. Simple right?
You are also welcome to join me if you want, if you do read the same book and post the review make sure to add your link in the comments below so others can check out your review.
So stop by tomorrow June 7th to vote on what book I will read during the month of June!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day and Happy Reading