- To cute not to pick up, these titles totally grabbed me enough to pick up the book and take a look.
- The weight of the paper is really good, however in the drawing books I would go more for color pencils than markers because I think it would bleed onto the next page, I didn’t try it since I didn’t want to ruin the book.
- These are small but they did have bigger ones that if I finish these will be sure to get.
- Figured it would be relaxing and love to draw and write.
- Hoping it will get my creative juices flowing
Inside the book:
- Each page has one or two paragraphs or a single word.
- Room to write and draw
642 Tiny Things to Write about:
- They have some really fun topics like “What is your best excuse, hoping to elude a ticket?” “Red or White Wine? Why?” “Write your life story in five sentences” “Write about a lie you told.”
- The area that you have to write in is a little small for some of the questions but over all I think it will be fun to come up with stories or answers for each questions in the book.
- Some of the questions really make you think. I already found two that have me thinking what I will write.
642 Tiny Things to Draw
- Just single words or a short description like “a tater tot” or “jewels” “a keyhole” “a marble” “your house, from space”
- What I find really great about this is you can draw your own interpretation of each word. It doesn’t have to be literal since you really have no rules to how you do it, just be as creative as you want.
- I bought this for my kids too and they are enjoying all the words. I found that they were taking things literally and hope this will spark more creativity and imagination in them.
- These books are great for adults trying to get a little bit more creative or give themselves more inspiration.
- The doodle book is really cute I think MG and Teens would enjoy it however I would flip through it just in case it has anything in it that might not be meant for them.
- In the writing book I found one or two things not meant for kids so I would keep this for adults only. However it might be fun to ask the kids some questions from the book and have them write it down in a note book.
- I highly recommend these books, I am looking forward to getting the bigger ones and really getting my creative juices flowing.
- I noticed that have a bunch of different writing ones that are pretty neat and I hope to find, for example:
- 642 Things to Draw: Journal
- 712 More Things to Draw
- 104 Things to Photograph
- 642 Fashion Things to Draw
- 642 Places to Draw
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!