- Got this book during my Stepbrother phase, loved the cover.
- It wasn’t what I was expecting and I was hoping for a lot more.
- More of what I don’t know.
- The story sort of felt a little flat and didn’t take the chances I was hoping for.
- Typical girl discovers long lost stepbrother and falls in love.
- Really just falls in love based on sex.
- Had some steamy scenes but not a lot.
- Liked the build of the story but I thought way to many conflicts.
- I think I wanted more of them together and it just seemed like there was no build for them just her.
- Madison was a cute MC. She was funny, smart and had all her ducks in a row.
- Rafe was a dick, he was just a troubled kid that needed a good smack.
- Not a lot of side characters. Kind of wished they had more.
- Overall it wasn’t a bad book, I think I just wanted more of them
- I would recommend for anyone looking for a quick read
- This book is for adults only no intended for anyone younger than 18.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!