on April 7th 2015
Genres: Erotica, Romance, Sexual Content, Taboo
Source: Amazon Freebie
Everything is going great for Madison Moriarty. She's got nice parents, good friends, and she's headed to UCLA at the end of the summer, the first step on an exciting journey towards becoming a world famous author just like her late father.
OK, so she may dress like she survived an explosion at an uptight, buttoned up Martha's Vineyard branch of Tommy Hilfiger, but she's a good girl, damn it, from her boring top-siders to her preppy sweaters right down to her stupid My Little Pony laundry day panties.
Rafe Stone... well, Rafe Stone is an asshole, and he's going to fucking jail. That's what happens when you steal your foster parents' Camry and drive it halfway across Colorado, the passenger seat strewn with empty beer cans and a homemade bong. He's been lucky so far, but this time the judge won't be satisfied with a slap on the wrist... unless Maddy's stepfather takes him in.
This is what happens when two worlds collide.
This is what happens when a nice, polite little princess gets thrown in with the stepbrother she never knew she had, a tattooed thug with a tight t-shirt, torn jeans, a pack of smokes and a bad attitude.
This is a story of love, hate and David Fucking Bowie.
You're gonna love it.
- Got this book during my Stepbrother phase, loved the cover.
- It wasn’t what I was expecting and I was hoping for a lot more.
- More of what I don’t know.
- The story sort of felt a little flat and didn’t take the chances I was hoping for.
- Typical girl discovers long lost stepbrother and falls in love.
- Really just falls in love based on sex.
- Had some steamy scenes but not a lot.
- Liked the build of the story but I thought way to many conflicts.
- I think I wanted more of them together and it just seemed like there was no build for them just her.
- Madison was a cute MC. She was funny, smart and had all her ducks in a row.
- Rafe was a dick, he was just a troubled kid that needed a good smack.
- Not a lot of side characters. Kind of wished they had more.
- Overall it wasn’t a bad book, I think I just wanted more of them
- I would recommend for anyone looking for a quick read
- This book is for adults only no intended for anyone younger than 18.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!