I thought this sounds so interesting. The name really caught my interested. I was looking for something quick to read but I wasn’t expecting how awesome this book turned out and I plan to read the rest of the series very soon. Another kindle unlimited pick that makes it totally worth it. 🙂
The Story & Character:
- The events of this story take place on one street Turner Street. Remind me not to move there.
- Secret agency the IWPS Invisible World Protection Service. They are sent to protect the kids from monsters.
- The story is told in stories, each one is about a different character, you get about 9 POVs, I know I am missing one or two, maybe. Each story links with another story. It is so awesomely done. I loved it.
- The main kids Lucius, Aron, Sam and Jamie each have a unique ability that is needed to help defeat the end evil.
- This story was so interesting. I never read anything like it, I am so glad I found this book and can’t wait to read the next one. I am really interested in finding out what happened to…well I can’t really say but I am really eager to find out how the story progresses in the next one. I really felt like it had a lot more to tell.
- I thought the characters build was very good since each story is about that one character and you get a feel for the street, I can picture any normal suburban street.
- It has a lot of creepy moments and gory. So I would be mindful when suggesting who this book is good for. I would say more Teen, YA and Adult. This is NOT a book for younger kids who get scared easily.
Overall this book was fantastic. I loved the world and how the story was told. It has lots of creepy moments and some gross ones but honestly the book just has a great story. I loved the idea and can’t wait to read the next one.4.5 star review for Turner Street by R.S. Veira. An unexpected read that turned out to be amazing! Click To Tweet
Thanks for stopping by to check out my review.
Have a great day and Happy Reading!