News at Home: Super Tired!
Honestly, this week wasn’t bad at all. I’m just feeling super tired. Work at the gym Monday night went really well and I got some great information about a job I’ve been considering applying for, beginning next school year. Tuesday I had book club and a great time — but when I got home I was so ready for bed. Wednesday I worked out and, you guessed it, when I got home I was exhausted. Thursday I had a massage – amazing! – and yep, when to home and slept hard. Friday I had planned to go take a slow stretch yoga class, but traffic after work kept me from going. So we went out to dinner and had planned to see a movie after. But we were so tired after dinner we just went home. LOL! Saturday I had a great day. Began at the gym, where I worked out for 2.5 hours, then went to my brothers where we made this really yummy, really healthy slow cooker soup and watched Silver Linnings Playbook because Zach hadn’t seen it yet.
So that was my week. Busy as usual, but tempered by extreme tiredness. I may take a nap after I finish writing this post, honestly LOL!
I didn’t get to do near as much visiting last week as I would have liked, so I’m hoping to make up for it this week. I may not get a lot of visiting done today, but I’m also off tomorrow, so perhaps I can visit some.
I am sticking to my plan to make Sunday a day for the blog and I’m liking that a lot. Hopefully it’ll keep working okay.
Last Week on the Blog
- [14 Jan] #bingewatchersclub ~ 2019 Binge Watchers
- [15 Jan] Task It Tuesday! ~ 2019 Time to get some stuff done! #Taskittues
- [16 Jan] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Sounds kinda creepy!
- [17 Jan] Read Me Romance Last Week | Rolling the Dice by Alessandra Torre
- [17 Jan] Rolling the Dice by ★★★
- [18 Jan] #FitReaders ~ January 5 – 11
- [19 Jan] Just a Few Original Sin books by Huss & McClain
- [19 Jan] Sin with Me by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Angels Fall by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Flesh Into Fire by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [19 Jan] Passion Rising by J.A. Huss, Jonathan McClain ★★★★
- [20 Jan] It was a NORMAL Week! That’s Weird ;P ~ WIR & SP
- [20 Jan] Sunday Post with Berls | Super Tired
Coming Next Week From Me
Sunday Post with Berls
Read Me Romance Last Week | Mated to the Reaper by Alexa Riley
Berls Reviews A Potion to Die For
Fit Readers Update | January 12 – 18