What is Task it Tuesday? Task it Tuesday is a monthly meme dedicated to the list makers of the blogging world 🙂 It’s all about being productive and organized – on your blog and in real life (if you so chose). By sharing our lists we get instant accountability partners and also get ideas of things to add to our lists (or sometimes ways to tackle tasks more efficiently). We hope you’ll join us!
Task it Tuesday will be the first week of the month.
I was planning to do this meme back in June but life got in the way and it just didn’t happen. I took the summer off and I am so behind I think I need this meme to help me get back to blogging and just get everything organized again. I missed blogging and I am so happy to be back so I know I have a lot to do. This meme with be once a month, I figure this will make it less stressful to get the stuff done that needs to get done. A week is so quick and a lot can happen that could prevent us from accomplishing a lot in a week. I don’t want you to get discouraged or myself so I figured once a month is a great amount of time to get some of your list done even if it is just one or two things.
- Reorganize Shelves on Goodreads
- Make new shelves to better organize my books
- Create Challenge shelves for books I read
- Combine my Amazon Shelves with Goodreads.
- Go through READ books and make sure I read all those books.
- Clean shelves for have shelf and have ebooks (add and delete)
- Organize books I read this year in my book tracker book, I made.
- Draft a few posts
- Get out with old in with new posts complete. (fix logo)
- Make Halloween and Christmas Header for blog
- Make a few new images for new posts.
I know I have a ton more stuff to do but for now I will try to accomplish these and add more next month. I want to organize a few things and add stuff to my calendar so I will have more for my list. 🙂Michelle is sharing her #taskittues list of blog to dos. Join her! #BecauseReading #bookblogger Click To Tweet