Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized. #TaskitTues
This was another week of up and down blog so I really didn’t get as much as I wanted done. I have a few issues going on in my real life and I have gotten very behind on being organized. Last year I realized the less organized I was the more stressed I got and now I am feeling a lot of stress so this week, with a few post setups in between, I plan to get as organized as possible. That means making lists and doing some more research on Pinterest and finding new ways to get and stay organized. I was planning to do it over the weekend but it snowed an entire winter in one day so I had no time but slowly this week I plan to get myself better organized so I can get back to blogging as normal. I am hoping to be extremely productive with week. Fingers crossed 🙂
Looking for help organizing?
I created two boards on Pinterest, you are welcome to follow,
they are filled with organizing ideas and blogging tips.
Blogging tips, tricks & secrets and Organizing and Planner Book
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
- Organize everything. Meal Planning, Planner, Posts, Real life…EVERYTHING
- January To Do:
- Bookish Resolutions Update Post <Must be done.
- Monthly Rewind Post for end of month. <Must be done.
Write 1 Review Write 5 reviews Set Up Post for 6 reviews
- Organize new features ideas
- Get my new post started for next Wednesday
- Organize two new challenges for this year
Start my Fun Facts Friday Post
- Set Up a few Fun Facts Friday Posts
- Start organizing and setting up App Reviews
- Posts ~ General
- Before the blog ~ See if I still want to do this
- My TBR list posts.
- APP Reviews ~ I have a few I need to start writing
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Spreadsheets ~ I need to start this over because I feel to far behind
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
Book Calendar ~ Purchased and need to get it fulled inNow I need to keep it up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Set Up new external hard drive and clear off some stuff from USB and Desktop.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- My Son’s Room
Clean out toys for donation Relayout room for fresh look
- New Curtain
- My Daughter’s Room < This weekend is the weekend!
- Clean out toys for donation
- rearrange room.
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?
Have a great day!