Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
The kids are finally both back in school and I can breath a little easier knowing this week things wont be as crazy. I have a lot of design work to do this week with one client asking for a logo for a pizza place they are planning to open in the area. I am very excited to do it and it should be fun. I am slowly starting to think I might create a website the easy way and as I learn more I will just redo it but for now I really need a site that has my work on it so I might be working on that this coming weekend.
I still have lots of posts to get done so this week I am hoping to get myself 2 weeks ahead.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
Blogging Task List
Organize new planner page I made and print them out.
- Update Planner every Sunday with the weeks schedule <In Progress
- February To Do:
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Organize 3 new challenges for this year and make logos
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Start organizing and setting up App Reviews
- Set Up future books I plan to read posts to pop in reviews when done.
- Schedule Posts in Draft
Take Control Sign Up Post 24 Hour Take Control Sign Up Post Logos for Bookish Couples Guest Posts < Moving these up to do this week Guest Post Logo Set Up Guest Post Template. Write 2 reviews I did a few but I need to set up more review posts Set Up My TBR List Post
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature so I can start getting Authors Signed up.
- Update Challenge Page
- Spreadsheets ~ I might be switching over to Wunderlist for all my ARCs
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
- Book Calendar ~ keep up to date
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?