Tell Me Something Tuesday was hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings, but she has (temporarily?) stopped blogging. So a group of us that had been doing posts (Linda from Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell, Karen from For What It’s Worth, Roberta from Offbeat YA, Jen from That’s What I’m Talking About and me) decided to get together, come up with some more topics and keep the meme going.Michelle made us a logo and we’re off and running. For more details, check out this post where I reintroduced the meme.
I can be sporadic, but when I do join in I will always share next week’s topic at the end of the post. So, today is about…
It’s been a while… tell us more about you!
So I spill all about myself pretty much on the weekly with my Sunday Post, so if you are a regular visitor you probably know a lot about me already. But assuming you aren’t, here’s some highlights – how do you decide what’s important *shrugs* I’ll give it my best go:
- I have two sons: a 21 year old step-son, who lives with his mom about 1 hour away, and a 2 year old (who lives with us). I’ve been with my husband, Kiko, for 16 years (17 in April).
- I am also a pet mom, we have an 8 year old terrier chihuahua mix named Buffy.
- And also an important thing to know, I am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer – I’ve watched it umpteen times and can watch about 10 seconds of a random episode and tell you season, episode name or at least plot.
- I’m a mood reader. I don’t plan my reading well. I tend to prefer Urban Fantasy and lately I also like contemporary romantic comedy and suspense.
- I love Twilight unapologetically. I’ve read it many times… as well as Harry Potter and Pride and Prejudice. Basically any genre but horror is a go.
- I work full time at a hospital (administrative/data, not a medical professional at all). In my spare time I blog, read (duh), watch reality tv (Married at First Sight is a favorite), and write (I’ve published 1 short story, but really want to do more).
- I’m also taking classes, working on a career switch to development/coding
- I love hot weather and summer specifically. I hate the cold.
- I live in Dallas, so that’s a good thing about the weather.
- Oh and my brother is my best friend in the whole wide world. His partner Zach is pretty great too. They are the best Guncles!
And yeah… that’s a general summary of me 🙂