Week in READview:
So I posted a couple weeks ago about why I have been MIA. Things have started to settle down around here (besides a pandemic) My dad is still in the hospital, he is having a hard time and is just recovering very slowly. His memory is a little off and has us very worried. I haven’t seen him since March 14th. I just really miss him.
I GOT A SPOT AT SHOP AT HOME! I was so excited. It has been weeks since we were able to get a spot. They even had everything we needed. I was so relieved because it was the first time we didn’t have to go into the store. My husband did run to the local butcher and got us a bunch of meat which we needed. Overall Saturday was an awesome day and at this point I will take these little victories in a time of craziness.
Blogging & Reading:
So the blog has been quiet for a few months and let me tell you why. In Jan the blog started running super slow and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it. My host and I did a bunch of stuff trying to figure it out, he even changed my server twice with no success. Last weekend we finally figured we would turn off ALL plug-in since I had turned most of them off. The only one I was scared to remove was the Blogger to WordPress….guess which one was the issue. Blogger to WordPress, as soon as I turned it off, the blog now runs perfect. After 4 months, we finally figured it out and I can get back to my regularly scheduled blogging. Which I plan to do this weekend.
Reading has been going ok, I did the 24 hour Read-a-thon and was able to finish one book and I have been reading, playing the sims and listening to podcast, as well as binge watching Degrassi: The Next Generation. I really do think that quarantine is my lifestyle, I do go outside but I am totally ok with staying home. lol
I plan to get back to doing the Sunday Post at least when I know I have stuff to share. If I don’t I might skip it but for now I plan to come back once a week. I really did miss you all!!! I have a lot to catch up on. 🙂
On the Blog:
What you missed:
- [27 Apr] Registering for 2020 Reading Assignment Challenge SUMMER Semester #2020HW ~ Michelle
- [28 Apr] Mine to Hold by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
- [29 Apr] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Classic Gothic Suspense Novel #wow #Booklover
- [30 Apr] #FitReaders ~ Recommitting for May 2020
- [1 May] Challenge Kickoff! ~ May 2020, Can You Read a Series in a Month? #Seriesinamonth
- [2 May] #MyTBRL ~ May 2020 ~ The Jordan Marie Edition #booklover
- [3 May] Sunday Post with Berls | COVID Quarantine Week 7
- [3 May] The Sunday Post ~ Slowly coming back 🙂 ~ Week in READview!
What you might see this week:
- Monthly Book Report
- My TBR List Winner
- Waiting on Wednesday Post
What I grabbed:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!