Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
For some reason I thought I had 12 books but I can only think of 10 at the moment so that works. These books I am dying to get my hands on and I am dying to read. So they are my most anticipated and most don’t come out until Sept & Oct, a few, just came out or will be out next month. I was going to list all the covers but decided to list title and author with a link to goodreads.
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Devil you know by MC Atwood
- There’s someone inside your house by Stephanie Perkins
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- And then there were four by Nancy Werlin
- Forest of Thousand Lanterns by Julia Dao
- Lois Lane: Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond
- Spellslinger by Sebastian Castell
I don’t even know where to start when it come to all these books, I want them all and they are my most anticipated for this year. Especially The Devil you know, Hunting Prince Dracula and There’s Someone inside your House. Those three I am DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON!!!
What is your most anticipated book of 2017 so far?
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week and Happy Reading!