Week in READ-view is a post I have posted on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog, Books & Real Life:
Turkey has been eaten and the Christmas decorations are up. It’s beginning to look like my favorite time of year. Our scout Elf is back in our house also, the kids are so excited. I heard he plans to hide a little harder this year, it’s fun to watch them try to find him.
The weather has been stupid and needs to drop down a few more degrees to make me happy. I would also like, maybe, a little snow…just sayin!
Spending the weekend catching up on what I wasn’t able to do this week. Hoping to continue with writing posts and organizing. I made sure to leave yesterday and today open so I can focus on blogging. I have lots of posts to get finished and some goal posts to set up. Just need to figure out what books I want to add to my 2017HW challenge and my list for the Bookish Resolutions. I also have some fun holiday post series that I am working on that I hope to be up by next week.
You might start seeing a lot more on my blog since I need to keep myself busy, I am officially 6 days Smoke FREE. I had quit for 2 years and last year when my son went into the hospital I started up again. I hated every minute of it and how it made me feel. I am happy to report that I am doing, OK, it’s not easy but I did it once, I am sure I can do it again. So fingers crossed. I have an app to help me and I show it to my daughter, she is so proud of me and I don’t want to disappoint her. She is my motivation, I can’t break her heart by starting again. I can totally do this! 🙂
Apparently 2016 isn’t finished with us yet. Taking Mrs. Brady (Florence Henderson) on Thursday, I was so sad. The Brady Bunch was always a favorite of mine. I was so sad to hear of her passing and I had just watched a Hallmark Christmas movie with her in it. I am really over this year already.
COYER Sign Ups are now OPEN! Check out the details! (click on picture below)
Are you ready for the BLACKOUT?
Last Week on the Blog:
- [21 Nov] Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby, #3) by William Ritter ★★★★
- [22 Nov] Light week for the holidays but all in on the weekend ~ Task It Tuesday
- [22 Nov] The Breakup Support Group by Cheyanne Young
- [22 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday ~ Giving Thanks Top Ten
- [23 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~ Bloggers
- [27 Nov] Turkey, Christmas and Blogging ~ WIR & TSP
What you might see this week:
- Review ~ The Christmas Gift
- Task it Tuesday ~ Getting ready for the end of the year.
- Mega Giveaway
- Bookish Resolutions Update Post
- Monthly Rewind
- Bookish Resolutions SIGN UP POST!
- 2017 HW Reading Assignment SIGN UP POST!
- My TBR list Dec Vote
Books read & currently reading:
New on the Bookshelf/Kindle:
oops…went a little one-click happy…
- King by T.M. Frazier
- Stepbrother Thief by Violet Blaze
- Words I couldn’t Say but Tessa Teevan
- Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacey
- Controlled Burn by Stannon Stacey
- Fastball by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E.Laine
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!