Week in READ-view is a post I post on Sundays telling you what I have been up to this week and what I read or am reading. The Sunday Post is a meme sponsored by the awesome Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, post a recap of the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
On the Blog & Real Life:
So this week has been a little busy but mostly normal. Thanksgiving we spend at my husbands family and then went to my family for dessert. It was a busy day but a lot of fun, I even watched the parade like a 5 year old screaming when Santa came on the TV. I might have issues but I rather enjoy them. 😉
Friday I spent all day decorating the house, the lights for the tree broke so we had to go out and get new ones. Sadly I couldn’t fine the lights we had and bought new ones that I HATE and the lights are so bright (LED Lights) I thought it would burn my eyeballs out. The kids like them so they will do until I can find a replacement for next year because my eyes can’t take another Christmas season of these beacons of retina destroyers. Our Scout elf is also back, the kids adore Elfie Pickle (that’s his name) so it’s nice to have him back again, lurking in corners and hiding in the tree.
Here are some pictures of the decorated house.
I am super excited that I have a few design jobs I have been working on. I am hoping this keeps up because it is fun to do and I am really enjoying it. I will show samples when the jobs are done.
Holiday Traditions and a Book
If you wanted to do a guest post for me, I will need them before the 4th so I can set them up. If you decided that you don’t want to do it, just shoot me an email and let me know, it’s no problem at all 🙂 I am planning to do more of these types of posts so you can always do it for the next one.
I plan to do a lot of blogging this week and I wasn’t going to do a Task it Tuesday but I have something exciting to tell you but you will have to check out the post on Tuesday. I am so excited about it. 🙂
COYER is back and you still have plenty of time to sign up.
Lets go back to basics with COYER!!!
Last Week on the Blog:
- [23 Nov] Mistletoe Mischief by Stacey Joy Netzel ★★★★
- [24 Nov] My never ending list of things to do 🙂 ~ Task It Tuesday
- [24 Nov] The Storybook of Legends (Ever After High, #1) by Shannon Hale ★★★★★
- [25 Nov] A Month of Giving Thanks ~ Week 4 Books/Series
- [27 Nov] 12 Angels by Christmas: Sweet Christmas Romance by Lisa Grace ★★★★
- [28 Nov] Stalker (Stalker, #1) by Clarissa Wild
- [29 Nov] 2015 #BookishResolutions Progress Report ~ November
- [29 Nov] Decorations, Turkey and Design~ WIR & TSP
This Week on the Blog:
- Monthly Rewind
- 2015 HW Post
- Task It Tuesday ~ I have exciting news
- Bookish Resolutions Sign Up Post
- Bookish Resolutions Goal Post
- 2016HW Sign Up Post
- 2016HW Goal Post ~ Book List
- Review ~ A Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story by A.J. York
- Review ~ Miss Kane’s Christmas
- MyTBR List ~ Let’s Vote
Books I got this week:
Picture of the week:
So tell me what have you been reading and up to this week?
Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!