It’s time for our 1st Quarter Report Card – a chance to update your progress, let us know if you’re on track for that A+, and enter the monthly giveaway! If you’re not familiar with the Reading Assignment Challenge, get all the details and sign up here!
1st Quarter Report Card
Michelle and I shared our Spring Semester Reading lists in December and now it’s time to see how we’ve been doing. I’ve updated that post, but I’m on track for an A! Yay! Not only have I read a book each month, but I’ve loved each one 🙂
How’d you do?
Here’s what you’ll need to do every time you turn in your Quarterly Report Card:
- Report which books you read, during which months.
- Report which months, if any, you didn’t make it.
- Link to your review and/or reading progress on Goodreads showing you read the book(s).
- Your final grade for the quarter, based on this chart:
- I made an A! Read all your books all three months of the quarter.
- I made a B! Read all your books for two months of the quarter.
- I made a C! Read all your books for one month of the quarter.
- I made an F! Didn’t read all your books during any months of the quarter.
1st Quarter Report Card Giveaway
We’re also rewarding you for doing so good this quarter, so we have a giveaway for you! Enter the link for your #2018HW reviews from January, February, and March (they can simply be a quick Goodreads update or a full review on your blog). We’ll close the giveaway on the 9thth and the winner will get a $5 gift card to Amazon (open internationally). Good luck!