Ok so here it is 8:38 am because I forgot to schedule the post, I start reading my first book.
I haven’t figured out how I am going to do the update posts yet, I am either going to update this one or make new ones as I go. You can find me most of the day on Twitter and Instagram and will be updating my status on Goodreads as well while I read.
So I know a lot of people keep snacks by them and find a nice comfortable spot to sit, my house isn’t that big and I have to contend with 3 other people so I will find a place and if I need snacks I can just grab them from the cabinet. My family has already been warned and the kids know it’s daddy’s turn to answer every and all questions they may have. Hoping for a nice day so maybe that could go to the park and leave me in peace for a couple hours.
Ok so lets begin
So here are the books I am going to read if you missed the starter post yesterday (start post)
- Young Houdini: The Magician’s Fire by Simon Nicholson (Physical Book)
- Young Houdini: the Demon Curse by Simon Nicholson (eArc)
- The Misadventures of the Magician’s Dog by Frances Sackett (Physical Book)
- The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas by David Almond (Physical Book)
- Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz (Physical Book)
The book that I will be starting this Read-a-thon is…..
I will be back later at 12 to give an update! Come cheer me on, on twitter. My kids have been doing a good job this morning making sure I am reading. 🙂