Last year I did 30 days of Thanks to bloggers, Authors and books. This year I thought I would do something just a little different. This time around I will be posting for 4 days (Wednesdays) each day giving thanks to 10 bloggers, authors or books.
Who I am Thankful for:
I have made some really amazing friends while doing this blog and each one of these people I am happy to call my friend. Even thought I haven’t meet you in person I am forever Thankful to have you in my life.
- Berls ~ Fantasy is more fun
- If it wasn’t for that one email I don’t think I would have ever found someone who I am glad to call my best friend. We can talk about anything and I am so very Thankful to have had her during this year, she was a voice I needed in a dark time in my life, I can’t Thank her enough for listening to me and being there for me. Kim pushed me to take the big step into design by helping me see that I can start Limabean Designs. I look forward to meeting you in person. I feel like I have known you forever and I really hope I do.
- Stormi ~ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
- It’s hard to find people that have the same reading taste as you and I am so Thankful for finding Stormi, I am so happy to have become friends with her and she is a huge part of COYER. She is pretty much well known in my house when talking to my son he always asks “How is Stormi doing, have you talked to her today” I am always happy to tell him, yes I did.
- Angie ~ Pinkindle
- She is my reading Hero, I am amazed at all the books she reads and Thankful for her Sunday Posts to help feed my addiction of books. I am so happy to be able to call her my friend and she has the best puppies ever.
- Lola ~ Lola’s Reviews
- I absolutely adore Lola, I am so Thankful that I found her blog and so thankful to call her my friend. She has pushed me to start Limabean Designs as much as Kim did and has my back and is very encouraging when it comes to my design work. I will forever be grateful for her giving me a chance to do design work for her and her boyfriend.
- Lexxie ~ unConventional Bookviews
- I am not sure when or how I meet Lexxie but I am so glad I did, I am so Thankful for her kindness and so glad to call her my friend. She may have a hand in writing some really awesome reviews that have made me add those books to my TBR but that’s ok I really trust her opinion on books. I can’t wait to meet her next year! It will be so nice to meet her in person.
- Kathy ~ My Nook, Books and More
- I found Kathy on the Sunday post, once again I am Thankful that I did. She is super sweet and just so much fun to chat with. I really enjoy reading her reviews and she has two absolutely beautiful girls. We share similar reading styles and I am so Thankful that I stopped by her blog because I found myself a great friend!
- Brandee ~ Bookworm Brandee
- I love getting comments on my blog but you know that one person when they come to visit always has a way of making you smile. I am Thankful for Brandee’s comments she is so sweet and I am so happy to be able to call her my friend.
- Carol ~ I’m a Voracious Reader
- I don’t even know where to start, lol The corrupter of my mind with her tantalizing posts about Monster Porn that made me want to read a few and made me blush like I had a fever. She cracks me up and stayed up with me during the read-a-thon. I am so very Thankful to have found her and I am forever thankful to be able to call her my friend. I hope one day to meet her but for now I will enjoy her posts and chat on Facebook. Thanks for being awesome!
- Bea ~ Bea’s Book Nook
- Without a doubt I am not only Thankful to have Bea as a friend but also for her sending me an email about my Limabean Designs page. I can’t even than her enough for letting me know that I had a few errors and having her read it over and correct it for me was beyond sweet. When I finally start my LD website I know exactly who I will have read over my text.
- Felicia ~ The Geeky Blogger
- I meet Felicia through Berls. I am Thankful for her Task it Tuesday. I don’t think I was ever as excited for a Meme as I was about that. It has kept me on track and helps me organize all things bloggy. Felicia is also a super sweet person and I enjoy visiting her blog and chatting with her when I can.
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a great day!