Last year I did 30 days of Thanks to bloggers, Authors and books. This year I thought I would do something just a little different. This time around I will be posting for 4 days (Wednesdays) each day giving thanks to 10 bloggers, authors or books.
Books/Series I am thankful for reading
This was a hard list since I have read so many amazing books/series I narrowed them down to books I read this year and a few series that I will be forever grateful for.
- The Heartless City by Andrea Berthot
- It was the cover that got me, but it was the story that blew me away.
- The Princess Series by Jim C Hines
- This is the series that sparked my true love of fairytale retellings.
- Alice Takes Back Wonderland by David D. Hammons
- This set the bar pretty high for fairytale retellings, I can’t express how well done this was twisting the stories around.
- Once Upon A Zombie by Billy Phillips
- Not going to lie, zombies scare the pants off of me but when you twist them with princesses I can’t say no. This was one book that I am happy to say I can’t wait to read the next one even if it does have zombies. The end of the first still gives me gooseybumps.
- Hooks Revenge series by Heidi Schulz
- I’m starting to see a pattern with the books I picked. Another fantastic retelling but of my favorite pirate Captain Hook. This series is just so cute and the characters are wonderful. Lots of humor and great adventures.
- Don’t Get Mad series by Gretchen McNeil
- This series needed a 3rd book because the characters are one of my favorites in a series. The girls reminded me of the Disney Show “I didn’t do it”. It had such a great twist, I kind of miss them.
- Lockwood & Co Series by Jonathon Stroud
- I can’t express how amazing this series is. If you haven’t read it you really, really must.
- A Christmas Horror Story by Sebastian Gregory
- *Shutters* this book almost made me take down my Christmas tree but I can say I absolutely loved this story.
- The Boy in the Cemetery by Sebastian Gregory
- This story had me in complete awe and I don’t know if I will ever recover from it. I really enjoy his writing and his books are just different and leave you wanting more.
- The Monstrumologist Series by Rick Yancy
- One of my all time favorites, yes some of the books were a little slow but overall this entire series will forever me my favorite. I just loved Will Henery and Dr. Pellinore.
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a great day!