I am doing this post instead of the Task it Tuesday this week.
I’m so excited it’s time for another Bloggiesta! This one will start next week on Thursday September 17 and run through Sunday September 20. They will have a Twitter chat each day of the event.
Bloggiesta is an event to do all things bloggy, just make a To-Do list and on September 17th start doing your tasks on your list. This is one of my favorite events it really gets me motivated and in a good blogging place. My lists this time is to get all those posts done that need to get done for next month and finding a new way to keep track of ARCs and reviews plus updating my spreadsheet and goodreads. I will put a bunch of stuff on my list but I am hoping to get to the top ones first and have them completed.
I am going to do updates each day as to what I have accomplished.
The only day I wont be updating will be on Thursday the 17th. I will be reposting
this post with a section on the bottom with my progress each days.
My To-Do List
- Posts ~ Set up/Draft/Schedule all posts for October. Events I have planned and review posts that need to get set-up or completed.
Scary App Reviews
- Reviews ~ Scary Books
- Top Ten Halloween
Spooktacular Blog Hop Post
- Spreadsheet/Calendar Book ~ I have a spreadsheet but I also want to have a planner like calendar book that has all the books on it so I can reference it when I am not on my computer
- Goodreads ~ This needs to be updated since I have fallen behind
- Challenge Page
- COYER Page
- About me Page
- Review Policy
- Author Spotlight ~ I am still working on this one
- Clean up
- Media Folder
- Fix Blog Button
Research Email/Newsletter (Mail chimp)
- Cross Post Reviews (Goodreads/Amazon/B&N/Etc)
- Post reviews/app reviews on Pinterest
This list is an ongoing list that will be used for bloggiesta so I wont get all of them accomplished but as I finish them I will cross them out.
- Sept 18th
- Finished up 3 review posts and ready to schedule
- Set Up 2 review posts to pop in review when they are finished.
- Set up 1 app review
- Sept 19th
- Set up email, stuck with Feedburner but it worked for what I needed for now.
- Sept 20th
- Fixed my Author Box (I blew up my blog with the WP Author Box Plugin I suggest to stay away from it) I used Code to do it instead.
- Finished Drafting all the App Reviews
- finished and scheduled the Spooktacular Hop
- Spending the rest of the night doing ARCs, Goodreads and my Planner book.
I was very happy with my progress even with the FATAL ERROR on my blog I was still able to accomplish a lot and feeling very bloggy at the moment to continue on during the week.
Are you joining bloggiesta? What are some of your goals?
I hope you have a fantastic day!