Welcome to The Reading List, this feature runs each season (Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall).
I plan to read what is on my list. I will have updates either on a Sunday post or just randomly. I plan to read 5 books for the Summer Season. I do very good with lists and even with my mood reading, I feel like I need the schedule to get into a better reading place. I haven’t done very good this year at all with reading and I have always wanted to do something seasonal so I thought this would be fun. 🙂
My Summer Reading List
- The Looking Glass Wars I am determined to read no matter what, so I knew it had to be on my list. I starting reading the beginning and almost started reading the book but I had another to finish.
- Life L1k3, everyone seems to be loving this book, I hope I do too!
- Sky in the Deep! YES PLEASE! A must read this summer and also part of my COYER reads so I should be getting to this one for the summer.
- Nevernight, that cover, synopsis and the many reviews from friends. I can’t wait to devour this one, this summer.
- Six of Crows, lets try this one more time. It wasn’t that I didn’t like it, I thought it was long so this summer, I plan to try it again.
That is my list, check back soon to see what books I read. No IFs, ANDs or BUTs, I am going to read them all! 🙂
What books are on your summer reading list?
Have a great day and Happy Reading!