Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Books I’m thankful for this year #TTT
To narrow down a list of 10 books I’m thankful for in general would be very hard, especially considering that I have goodreads shelf where I’ve been putting the books I’m thankful for this year… and there’s 42 books on that list! So I’ve picked ten from that list as my top ten of the year.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 makes the list because it freaked me out so good. It was a solid 5 stars after lots of duds. I was so thankful for such a good read at that moment.
- Miracle Morning is changing my life – I can’t wait to share more about it on the blog. But seriously, this book is such a game changer IF you make a real, genuine go of it.
- Sugar Free made this list because the series was so amazing and the ending was just FANTASTIC.
- I discovered Let’s Talk About Race totally by accident this year and it quickly became a must have read for my class every year. I love the way it helps kids see race is literally only skin deep.
- Holding Up the Universe hit every emotional nerve I have I think. Having always been plus size it was personal and just really got to me.
- Taking Turns — I love JA Huss and this series is like the guiltiest of pleasures 🙂
- Wake of Vultures did such amazing things with LGBTQ — not to mention having a very unique fantasy spin, It had to make the list, even if I was disapointed with the sequel.
- Sarah’s Key was a shocker for me. It was everything I usually avoid in books, but recommended by someone I trust. And what do you know, they were right.
- The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak is one of those feel good books you just have to get a chance to read every now and again.
- The Turn. Thank you for giving me the before story Kim. Thank you. Now could I have more please?