It’s time for our 3rd Quarter Report Card – a chance to update your progress, let us know if you’re on track for that A+, and enter the quarterly giveaway! If you’re not familiar with the Reading Assignment Challenge hosted by Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading, get all the details here!
Just so you know this is late. I apologize for some reason I thought the end of September not the beginning. 🙂
3rd Quarter Report Card
Thirteen Days of Midnight by Leo Hunt~ July
- A Stolen Kiss (Stolen Royals #1) by Kelsey Keating
Uprooted by Naomi Novik~ March A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis~ August The Fog Diver by Joel Ross ~ May
- The Arctic Code by Matthew J. Kirby
- Dark & Day by Israel Grey
Omega City by Diana Peterfreund~ February Girl on a Wire by Gwenda Bond~ June
- Seaborne #1: The Lost Prince by Matt Myklusch
Of Giants and Ice by Shelby Bach~ January Arrow of the Mist by Christina Mercer~ April
I failed September, one book I was reading took longer than expected and I can’t read two books at the same time because I get confused easy 🙂 I will probably read it anyway it just wont count.
How’d you do?
It’s your turn to check in! Link up in the linky below to a blog post (or updates to your original sign up post), a Goodreads Update, a Facebook or Twitter post, etc. and let us know:
- Report which books you read, during which months.
- Report which months, if any, you didn’t make it.
- Link to your review and/or reading progress on Goodreads showing you read the book(s).
- Your final grade for the quarter, based on this chart:
- I made an A! Read all your books all three months of the quarter.
- I made a B! Read all your books for two months of the quarter.
- I made a C! Read all your books for one month of the quarter.
- I made an F!Didn’t read all your books during any months of the quarter.
Remember it’s okay if you made an F – because September is here and you get to start over with the 3rd Quarter! At the end of the year, when you enter the final giveaway you’ll get extra credit based on your grade for each quarter. To get the extra credit, though, you have to have turned in your report card for that quarter – so be sure to turn it in before the linky closes! It will be open from Sept 23 – Oct 7th. (i’m leaving it open longer because I am so late with it)
3rd Quarter Report Card Giveaway
We’re also rewarding you for doing so well this quarter, so we have a giveaway for you! Enter the link for your #2016HW reviews from the 3rd Quarter (they can simply be a quick Goodreads update or a full review on your blog). We’ll close the Rafflecopter on the 8th and the winner will get a $5 gift card to Amazon (open internationally). Good luck!