It’s update time 🙂
I will update every 3-4 hours.
Doing very good, the house, well the kids have been rather good and quiet. I am almost done with my second books and looking to next read one a little longer. Think it’s about time to start up with the coffee again since I might be getting a little tired so I might rest my eyes for a little bit after we eat dinner that way I will be well rested to continue into the night. I am going to do a reading sprint at 3:30 for an hour before we start to order dinner that way I will be able to finish a good chunk of my book before I we eat. Now I am off to get some coffee. Hope you are all doing amazingly with the readathon!
These are the books I read so far:
- Maddy West and the Tongue Taker by Brian Falkner
This is the book I am currently reading:
- Pip Batlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
This is the book I plan to read next:
- Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter
- $5 for every book read: $5
- 20 cents for each comment, likes or favorites plus tweets I receive from the readathon
(on any Dewey’s Post: Twitter, FB, Instagram, Blog): $20
- $2 for every hour missed:
- $1 for every hour participated: $8
- $1 for every mini-challenge completed: $2
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress!
Hoping to last the entire 24 hours!