I will be completely honest. I have failed this challenge so far every time it has come around. I am more of a planning person and need to have a schedule of sort. So I am going to schedule out each week and the tasks I want to do. Not really setting a number just hoping I can get enough done by the end of the month. My thought is half way into the month I will have enough drafted that I can go back and proof then schedule, I want to do that by the end of the challenge. Even if I have a bunch drafted which I know wont count but it will get me a lot farther than I am at the moment so its a win, win! Plus I could probably have a bunch also scheduled and that is a total…WIN!
Week 1 October 1st – October 7th
- I have a few things to organize before I officially get started but it wont take long and I hope it will get done on the Friday before.
- APP Reviews: This week I am planning to focus on getting my APP Reviews set up. I have a ton that I want to do and just haven’t had time. I plan to at least do one a day since they are complicated to set up. By the end of the week, I am hoping to have at least most drafted so I can proof and schedule by the end of the month.
Week 2 October 8th – October 14th
- Out with the Old/In with the New: This is a post for december, I have 12 to write except I can’t do Oct, Nov, December since they haven’t happened yet 🙂 But I can get those ready and pop in the info once the months pass. I head start on them would be great. I am hoping to draft and proof and schedule by the end of the month.
Week 3 October 10th – October 21st
- Discussion Posts and Memes: I am still not 100% sure what I want to do but I think this week I can focus on those memes and posts I have been wanting to try and get them scheduled to start in the new year.
Week 4 October 22nd – October 31st
- Continue with Whatever I didn’t finish the last 3 weeks.
- Proof and Schedule: If it hasn’t been done already, This week I will proof and schedule everything I was able to get completed and schedule them.
I have my fingers crossed that I am able to do all of this plus a couple posts that I still need to finish for October. Even if I get 15 schedules and 15 drafted. I will be over the MOON!!!
Are you joining the challenge? What is one of your goals?
Have a great day and Happy Blogging!