I seriously love how this is being done this time around.
Instead of doing an entire month, just in case you can’t commit, you can do just a week.
Since I am late to sign up. I am going to try to do at least 3 weeks of blog ahead starting Friday March 8th.
If you are interested in finding out more info you can check out her website for all the info about the challenge.
I am hoping to get at least 21 posts schedules for April and beyond. I don’t have a lot of reviews at the moment but I do have a few things that I could get done to give me some more time to read and get those reviews up.
My main focus for this challenge will be…
- Waiting On Wednesday Posts
- Do a few Afternoon Tea and Book Posts
- Can you read a series in a Month Challenge, sign up
- Hosted Challenge Check ins.
- Schedule next 2 months My TBR List post and Draft Winner Post with Link
- Schedule Dewey Readathon Sign Up post
I am not sure what other posts I have, I might even have a few reviews that I haven’t done yet that I can add into the list.
Are you joining Blog Ahead?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!