This year was the best year EVER. Not only did I get to go to BEA in Chicago but I also got to meet some of my favorite bloggers and my blogger BFF! Kim (Berls) and I have chatted for about 3 years now and I feel like I have known her FOREVER! It’s so awesome to find someone like her that clicks with me and I love having her as a friend. I was also able to meet the beautiful Lexxie and Brandee and adorable Felicia. I can’t even express how happy I was to be able to finally hug you all and meet you in person. Of course I can’t forget my of other BFF, Stormi, it was like meeting an old friend again. We had no hesitation and I felt like with her too, I have known her forever. I also got to meet Kim from Caffeinated Book Reviews and Kristin from Addicted to HEA! I’m sad we didn’t get a picture but it was awesome to meet them in person. I have a lot of bloggers I am thankful for.
I have meet so many people in this awesome community it fills me with so much happiness. I never had a lot of friends and now I feel over joyed with all the amazing people I have meet and have been able to chat with. I know I am going to forget a few but please excuse me and my brain.
This is a lot of my favorite bloggers and the people I am happy to call my friends
- Berls @ Fantasy is more fun
- Stormi @ Book, Movies, Review! Oh My!
- Lexxie @ (Un)conventional Bookviews
- Brandee @ Bookworm Brandee
- Felicia @ The Geeky Blogger
- Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Lola @ Lola’s Reviews
- Angie @ Pinkindle
- Greg @ Book Haven
- Lillian @ Mom with a Reading Problem
- Kathy @ My Nook, Books n More
- Carol @ I’m a Voracious Reader (my Monster Porn Pal)
- Laura @ Trip Down Imagination Road (My Bookish Res Co-Host)
- Rachelle @ Fortified by Books
- Lark @ The Bookwyrms Hoard
- Katherine @ I Wish I Lived In a Library
- Kristin @ Addicted to HEA
- Barb @ Booker T’s Farm
- Mandy @ The Reading Diaries
- Kristen @ The Book Monsters
- Samantha @ The Book Disciple
- and of course Everyone of our COYER friends!
I am sorry if I missed you, I really didn’t mean it. I am so Thankful for all these people and even you reading this. I can’t express how blogging has changed my life and how it would never have meet any of these amazing people. I am so Thankful for each and every one!
Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a great day!