Welcome to Task It Tuesday! created by the Awesome The Geeky Blogger
Hosted by Michelle at Because Reading is better than real life!
What is Task It Tuesday? It is where every week I list a task or tasks that I would like to accomplish on my blog or in Real Life before next Tuesday. It can be big or small but the goal is to get something done that will make my blog/reading life/challenges run smoother, faster, or more efficient and/or get those simple or complex tasks done in my real life. I will also be sharing organizing tips and linking with posts from bloggers that have some great tips and tricks for keeping you and your blog/real life organized.
Bloggiesta was last week, it helped me FINALLY get rid of this blogging slump and I now have most of April scheduled and going into May. I still have a lot of posts I want to do and I am excited that I feel like that again.
I want to apologize for not having the Purge list done yet. I did start it and then this weekend my husband and I did a bunch of stuff and I realized I did some stuff from the list. So I want to make it over again, so I will have a full list next with and fill in the blank spaces below with the 5 things I did this week/weekend. I apologize again but when my husband says “What do you need me to do”, it’s very rare and I take advantage of it. 😉
I am hoping to get a bunch of stuff done this week and weekend since it’s a free weekend of nothing to do, so I plan to blog like a crazy person.
My Task(s) To Do:
All completed tasks will have a strikethrough and will be deleted at the end of the month.
- 30 day Purge ~ One week at a time
Blogging Task List
- Spreadsheet ~ Come up with a new plan so I will be doing my spreadsheet.
Update Planner every Sunday with the weeks schedule <In Progress
- Goodreads ~ I need to update all books
Organize my Kindle and put books in the correct collections.
- Update Challenge Page
- Organize two new challenges for this year
- Organize new features ideas (in process of)
- To Do:
Set Up 2 review Posts for reviews already done
- Autism Awareness Day Post < finish
- Set Up 2 review Posts
- Write 1 review
- Set Up App Reviews
- Set Up new post Binge Watched
Get Bloggiesta To-Do List ready < This is my must do this week Organize for 24 hour read-a-thon Work on my March TBR List Post
- Set up a few Fun Facts Friday Post
- Create Logos for New Features (in progress)
- Create Logos for upcoming challenges.
Start planning each day of the 30 day Purge in April.
- Write my NEW Author Spotlight Feature
- HTML/CSS/Design ~ This I figured would be slow going since I haven’t had time, hoping to get some stuff complete so I have free time to play around.
Real Life Task List < Some of these are going to have to wait since I will need money to do them however I am working on my spring cleaning list.
- Everyday Tasks
- Get my list read for the 30 day purge which I will have on here next week.
- Redo Living Room
- New Couches
- New Rug
- New Bookshelf
- Relayout room
- Take down verticals and get curtains?
- New Paint (it looks like a whore house)
- New Shower curtain
- New linens
- Meal Planning
- Go through my Shop at Home at Shoprite
- Start planning meals for the week ahead (in progress)
Time to Link up!
Are you ready to get organized?