Recapping 2019 and looking ahead to 2020
Feel free to join us!
out with the OLD: 2019
So not much to report when you talk challenges and memes, I believe the only post that was alive the entire year was My TBR List and even then I failed at the review part. Just had a hard time reading. I sometimes think challenges hold you more accountable for what you read. I missed doing memes and I missed all my posts. I think I need to focus more on what I want to post and just keep it fun, like real life and book, video games and tea or coffee or wine. Whatever just fun…..so guess what….let’s chat 2020
in with the NEW: 2020
So this year I think I am going to stick with 4 challenges but I think I am going to make Bookish Res and my Reading Assignment a little reading intense.
Click on Images to take you to the sign up posts
Of course the 4th one will be COYER. I will always do that one 🙂
If any readathons or other challenges catch my eye I might add them but at the moment I think I will just stick with these.
I don’t have sign up posts for them yet but I will after Christmas.
Memes and Posts
Most of the memes and posts that I had are going to stay, some of them I am hoping to do more frequently and I also have a few ideas for new posts and memes. I am hoping I can look back at this post at the end of 2020 and feel good that I accomplished what I wanted to do. A couple of the ideas still need some details worked out but I am hoping to have those done before as soon as I can but I don’t like to rush ideas.
- My TBR List ~ I love this meme and I wont be giving up on it, however the rules changed a little this year and for me it works out awesome. The changes now give you a little breathing room for reading your months books and I love it even more.
- Waiting on Wednesday ~ Always on of my favorites looking forward to doing this again in 2020
- Task it Tuesday ~ This will be once a month since the second Tuesday of the month. I will be using this to keep with updates on my bookish res and my monthly blogging.
- Binge Watchers ~ Because I have a list of shit I want to watch and this will make me watch it…I hope
- Book Report ~ My Monthly recap will be back in 2020
I had a new meme this year and hope to have a few more.
- Afternoon Tea and a Book ~ This quickly is becoming on of my favorites and I have a LOT more tea to spill next year.
- Seasonal Reading ~ The details are still not worked out but I know for sure I want to do something that revolves around the seasons. I also have a really cute graphic for each season 🙂
I have a few more that I am working on the details for, one involves wine. I am honestly looking forward to all the fun, I hope to bring in 2020. One thing I would like to do is make it a little more about everything. I really want to somehow add all my sims play into it, maybe like a story time or just something about the games I play because I really do play a lot.
What are you looking forward to in 2020?
Thanks for stopping by to Check out my recap of 2019 and what’s to come in 2020
Have a great day and Happy Reading!